The nuragic well, or Bronze Age water sanctuary, of Sa Testa is situated at the periphery of Olbia on the road to Golfo Aranci. The structure, a tholos cupola protecting the actual well and the walls around it, are built in schist stone. The first excavations were performed in 1938 by Doro Levi who ascertained that the well was built in the Late Bronze Age and in use until well into roman times.
Free entrance. The site is part of an urban park and maintained by the municipality.