Santa Giusta (OR)
Santa Giusta is a fisherman's village on the shore of the lagoon. In the Bronze Age there was a nuraghe of which the remains have been found under the church of Santa Giusta. In punic-roman times it was an important town called Othoca, testified by important archaeological finds. Just outside the village the remains of a roman bridge can be seen. During the Middle Ages, between 1135 and 1145, the basilica of Santa Giusta was built with a particularity namely that several roman columns have been reused. Furthermore every year a regatta is held in the lagoon with Is Fassois, small reed boats typical of the wetlands.